[net.religion] "A boat-load of loud-mouthed whiners"

wkp@lanl.ARPA (06/21/85)

In article: <1005@trwatf.UUCP> root@trwatf.UUCP (Lord Frith) writes:

>Please GO BACK and READ the article CAREFULLY.  I claimed that other
>people on the net DO perceive Jews as being a boat-load of loud-mouthed
>whiners.  This is a said fact... but that's the way the world is.  [FRITH]

     I've been underestimating Frith.  The guy not only has time to
     reply to Rich Rosen's attacks, but also has had time to conduct
     a statistical survey of Usenet people.  Can you tell us, Frith,
     the exact results of your survey?  How many people opted for the
     "boat-load of loud-mouthed whiners" option?  Five thousand?  Twenty?

     Assuming your in-depth research is correct, and that this is a
     "said [sad?] fact", why do you dismiss it to be "the way
     the world is."  Wasn't the point of the original posting ("Remembering
     the Holocaust:  What have we learned?") an attempt to CHANGE the
     prejudices and hatred of this planet?
--

bill peter                                       ihnp4!lanl!wkp

"To love oneself is the beginning of a lifelong romance."
                                           --Oscar Wilde