[net.religion] meeting SO's at work

fsks@unc.UUCP (Frank Silbermann) (07/20/85)

(from net.singles)
In article <brl-tgr.4> wmartin@brl-tgr.ARPA (Will Martin ) writes:
>	I have long stated that one of the *best* places to meet a mate
>is at work. The other place is church.
             ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Would you recommend this even to a non-believer?  How bad would it be
to attend church strictly for such worldly reasons?

	Frank Silbermann

wfi@rti-sel.UUCP (William Ingogly) (07/23/85)

In article <643@unc.UUCP> fsks@unc.UUCP (Frank Silbermann) writes:

>>	I have long stated that one of the *best* places to meet a mate
>>is at work. The other place is church.
>Would you recommend this even to a non-believer?  How bad would it be
>to attend church strictly for such worldly reasons?
>
>	Frank Silbermann

I thought that's what the Unitarian-Universalist church was for :-)
[Sorry, all you Unitarian-Universalists out there; I just couldn't
resist]

                                -- Cheers, Bill Ingogly