[net.religion] Thaumaturgy

counselo@uvm-gen.UUCP (Counselor) (08/01/85)

Namaste; Is there anyone out there who would like to discuss one or all of the
following topics:
Esoteric Traditions in general:
   Gnostic Christianity (Gospel of Thomas, etc.)
   Kabbalistic Judaism (as tool for growth/ relation to Tarot)
   Sufism (Poetry of Rumi / Nasrudin/ etc.)
   Zen
   Wicca
Magic (rules of/ real world applications of...)
I Ching
Taoism
Shamanism

I will take the advice of one of the enlightened masters, and not throw my
pearls before swine, but I am interested in serious discussion and sharing
of views and information, if there is anyone out there who is likewise inclined.

                                      Blessed  Be,
                                      Douglas Craig Nelson
:w
:q

:w
:q
:qw

bch@mcnc.UUCP (Byron Howes) (08/02/85)

In article <263@uvm-gen.UUCP> counselo@uvm-gen.UUCP (Counselor) writes:
>Namaste; Is there anyone out there who would like to discuss one or all of the
>following topics:
>Esoteric Traditions in general:
>   Gnostic Christianity (Gospel of Thomas, etc.)
>   Kabbalistic Judaism (as tool for growth/ relation to Tarot)
>   Sufism (Poetry of Rumi / Nasrudin/ etc.)
>   Zen
>   Wicca
>Magic (rules of/ real world applications of...)
>I Ching
>Taoism
>Shamanism

Where you been boy, there's lots of us'd like to discuss these.
Unfortunately we keep getting drowned out and otherwise waylaid by
those who prefer to make the world over in their own images...

--

						Byron C. Howes
				      ...!{decvax,akgua}!mcnc!ecsvax!bch