[net.religion] Rich Rosen v.s. xxxx: New Newsgroup

jrm@cbuxc.UUCP (John Miller) (08/14/85)

Anybody up for a new newsgroup:

		net.richrosen

rlr@pyuxd.UUCP (Rich Rosen) (08/16/85)

> Anybody up for a new newsgroup:
>
> 		net.richrosen

Oh god, you are so irrepressibly cute, aren't you?  Why, you just tore
down all my arguments with a single statement!  Logic?  Reason?
Discourse?  Who needs it!!  Just tell someone to get out of your way
so you don't have to listen to him.  Brilliant.  You are a gentleman
and a scholar.  Really.  And original too.  (If I had a nickel, I'd
nickel in the morning...  wait, wrong song:  this guy has floored me
so completely I'm totally agaggle!  What a great champion of free
speech and debate!  Hear hear!)  Can we get back to the topics at hand?
--
Anything's possible, but only a few things actually happen.
					Rich Rosen    pyuxd!rlr

wkp@lanl.ARPA (08/16/85)

> Anybody up for a new newsgroup:
>
> 		net.richrosen

    There's no such person as Rich Rosen.  It's an artificial
    intelligence code written by John Ubizmo O'Hare.  Would
    YOU still have YOUR job if you spent as much time on Usenet?
    More to the point, can ANYONE be interested in religion and
    philosophy THAT MUCH?????

In article <1511@pyuxd.UUCP> rlr@pyuxd.UUCP (Rich Rosen) writes:

>> Anybody up for a new newsgroup:

>> 		net.richrosen

>Oh god, you are so irrepressibly cute, aren't you?  Why, you just tore
>down all my arguments with a single statement!  Logic?  Reason?
>Discourse?

          Boredom.

Charley Wingate

  "For M is Music, and therefore he is God."