[net.religion] It Arndt necessarily so !

weemba@brahms.BERKELEY.EDU (Matthew P. Wiener) (03/02/86)

In article <1348@hpda.UUCP> on@hpda.UUCP (Owen Rowley) writes:
>In his latest attack on Rich Rosen Ken Arndt attempts to be witty
>while once again proving what an ASShole he really is:
>> WELLLLLLL, wellll, well.  Richard Rosen rides again. (or still)  My ole
>
>whats'a'matter Ken did some other newsgroup throw you out again??
>Its been months since you were thrown out of net.motss for your
>persistent trash! where were you slumming during the interim??
>
>Still resorting to personal invective, and still laboring under the impression
>that other human beings find you humorous??

Admit it, Owen, *this* Arndt posting was very funny.

>> Speaking of who's who, I could almost believe - for stylistic reasons - that
>> my old witchy bitchy buddy Owen Rowley was really Rich Rosen!
>
>I have never made a secret of my involvment with witchcraft, In fact I've been
>quite up front about it Ken, I doubt very seriously that Rich would be caught
>dead near anything witchy....

Who said you made it a secret?  "Witchy bitchy buddy" is pretty cute.

>> In any case Rich, what to do?  Well, I've given it some thought, looked into
>> my crystal balls, and generaly asked around and I think I have stumbled upon
>> the answer to your problem!  You need a:
>>
>>                W * O * M * A * N  !!!!
>
>Where can we buy one Ken? or are you trying to sell Rich yours!

He's being funny, Owen.  But don't think about it.

Etc.

By the way, why is it OK to throw KA off of net.motss but not RR off of
net.religion.christian?  The way he describes Christians as suffering
from some sort of willful mental delusion sounds a lot like some anti-gay
"homosexuality can be cured" propaganda that runs around.

ucbvax!brahms!weemba	Matthew P Wiener/UCB Math Dept/Berkeley CA 94720

dyer@harvard.UUCP (Steve Dyer) (03/02/86)

I don't recall seeing the first part of this exchange in net.motss,
and I don't read net.religion.  It has NO relevance to net.motss,
so please keep it out: Rosenous and Arndtographic postings are bothersome
enough elsewhere without having them creep in where they don't belong.
--
/Steve Dyer
dyer@harvard.harvard.edu

rlr@pyuxd.UUCP (Rich Rosen) (03/02/86)

Seeing Matthew Whiner come to Ken Arndt's defense was the highlight of my
day.  Ken's medical coverage only allows for a semi-private cell, but it
seemed no one could find anyone who would survive a cohabitation with Ken.
At last, the search is over...
--
"Professor, is it just possible that we are dealing with ... *THE* *UNKNOWN*?"
"... ... ... I don't know."			Rich Rosen   pyuxd!rlr

on@hpda.UUCP (Owen Rowley) (03/03/86)

>In article <12117@ucbvax.BERKELEY.EDU> weemba@brahms.UUCP (Matthew P. Wiener) writes:

>admit it, Owen, *this* Arndt posting was very funny.

I find that Arndts stuff is wittily constructed, but he's not funny
mayby a little funny in the head, mayby entertaining but then
the Romans found throwing christians to the lions entertaining :-)
I think I have a well developed sense of humor and Ken Arndt
does NOT stimulate it.

>Who said you made it a secret?  "Witchy bitchy buddy" is pretty cute.

Witchy and bitchy I am cute I am too!
but Ken Arndts buddy????
I really don't think Jen has the balls to buddy up with me !!

>By the way, why is it OK to throw KA off of net.motss but not RR off of
>net.religion.christian?  The way he describes Christians as suffering
>from some sort of willful mental delusion sounds a lot like some anti-gay
>"homosexuality can be cured" propaganda that runs around.

Its OK with me if the n.r.c community razzes RR till he leaves
I never read nor post to n.r.c except by accident... a few times I have
failed to take n.r.c off of the distribution of a posting (in haste)
Last year Ken Arndt posted a series of intensly homophobic garbage to
net.motss, he even stirred a controversy between those who said ignore him
and he'll go away and those of us who were determined to call him on every word
he wrote.
personally I do not go along with censoring people from the net like
the incident with Don Black, Ken wasn't really kicked
off of net.motss, it was just made clear that he was outclassed!

Kens stuff in net.motss and Richs stuff in n.r.c is similar in that its
an exercise in futility for these two. Why either of them wants to stand in
someones front yard and throw brickbats is beyond me!
Kens stuff went a bit farther into unacceptability though because he
is so F**king insensitive .

individual notes groups must be policed by the users to some degree.
If RR is just getting his jollys by baiting cristians in n.r.c
(and it does seem to be the case!) then by all means I would support
the readers of that group to hang garlic up or diplay crosses or whatever
works!!
by the way Ken seems to be repelled by quotations from  Monty Python movies ;-)

LUX .. on
Owen Rowley