[net.philosophy] In search for Malaclypse the younger.

pesv@enea.UUCP (Peter Svensson) (03/24/86)

 Forgive me if I am posting this to newsgroups where it may seem it does
 not belong. However, I feel that the above three newsgroups are the ones
 most likely to be read by the kind of people who can help me in my search.

 I am, to begin with, searching for a book named:'Principia Discordia' by a
 certain Gregory Hill a.k.a. Malaclypse the younger. If anyone out there in
 netland knows from where I can purchase it, or atleast which company prints
 it, I would be happy to be sharing this information.

 Secondly, I would like to, if possible, come into contact with Mr. Hill
 himself. He is supposedly some kind of computer-expert in Frisco. If this
 is true, some netlander might know him, and if THAT is true, I'd be happy
 if someone could tell him I'm looking for him.

 Thank you very much in advance/
					Peter Svenson (Turbo)
					...!enea!pesv

streeter@ingr.UUCP (04/22/86)

> In article <2740@sdcrdcf.UUCP> faigin@sdcrdcf.UUCP (Daniel P Faigin) writes:
> >>       I believe that this book doesn't exist. It is mentioned in the
> >>Illuminati trilogy...
> >
> >It probably does exist, but THEY just don't want YOU to find it.
> >
> >It is a conspiracy, after all :-).
> >

> The book does in fact exist, I have read a copy of it and have been
> trying to find it agaiin to post the information asked for above.
>
> 					Jim Clausing

The 'Principia Discordia, or How I Found Goddess and What I Did to Her When
I Found her, in Which is Discussed..." is a pamphlet about ten pages long
which went through several revisions. It was published by Malaclypse the
Younger and others in what was (is) called the Erisian movement (a
non-prohpet organization). If I didn't know better (and I do) I would think
it was all tounge-in-cheek.  It is called the 'magnum opiate' of Malaclypse
the Younger, KSC. It contains a quote from the Book of Uterus 1:5,
 "Be ye not lost in order in the region of Thud".
It contains the classification of Saints (five-star is the best).
I never met M the Y (that I know of), but I know enough to find him if I
wanted to (and that I don't want to). Robert Anton Wilson was one of the
founders of the group, and I think he was Malaclypse the Elder, but I'm not
sure. Ho Chi Zen is, as far as I know still quite clinically insane, but
that's not his fault.