[net.micro.apple] IMI ADALAB problem

charles1@garfield.UUCP (Charles Loader) (07/01/83)

Newsgroup-Apple?

Franklin Ace 100 (Apple-compatible)  interfacing  problems.

     With  the  I.M.I.  ADALAB   (equipped   with   ADA-AMP)
interference  occurs with the DOS. Is is possible to accumu-
late voltages and times in a 2-D array or to print  them  as
aquired.  Once  the timer is started however data can not be
stored on disk (in fact the disk drive  fails  to  operate).
Consequently  all  data  is  at risk or, if printed, must be
manually re-entered for linear regression analysis or  simi-
lar data manipulation.

     A subroutine to disable - enable interrupts supplied by
the company does not solve the problem.

     Has anyone had and overcome similar problems?