[net.micro.apple] C Compiler for Macintosh

kevin@ecsvax.UUCP (08/24/84)

I understand that Stanford University under a project called SUMEX created a
68000 version of C which can be used to create Macintosh applications.  I am
very interested in the SUMEX C compiler and the associated include files, and
would appreciated any information on this project and the software.

Please reply via mail

thanks,
Kevin Hardman
Kevin@ecsvax

kevin@ecsvax.UUCP (08/24/84)

I have just finished talking to the people at Stanford (SUMEX) about the
CC68 and associated include files.  They have informed me that the software
is public domain and generally available on ARPA.  However, I do not have
access to an ARPA site and was wondering if someone on USENET had already
received the software, and if so would mind sending a copy to ecsvax.

Thanks,
Kevin

Kevin@ecsvax

dan@sri-tsc.ARPA (08/28/84)

From:  Dan Chernikoff <dan@sri-tsc.ARPA>

The name of the project is "SUMacC" (pronounced "some-max"), and it is
being done by SUMEX, the Stanford University Medical Center.  Bill
Croft is the author and developer.  "croft@sumex-aim" is his Internet
address (sorry, I don't know the usenet address).  Contact him for
more info, or send mail to info-mac.

	-Dan

dcm@wlbr.UUCP (Dave Miller) (08/31/84)

(-: Sacrificial offering to the voracious line chomper :*)

>I have just finished talking to the people at Stanford (SUMEX) about the
>CC68 and associated include files.  They have informed me that the software
>is public domain and generally available on ARPA.  However, I do not have
>access to an ARPA site and was wondering if someone on USENET had already
>received the software, and if so would mind sending a copy to ecsvax.

Could some one also send a copy to {ihnp4,trwrb,vortex,scgvaxd}!wlbr!dcm

			    Thanks in Advance

                            Submitted for your approval
                                And if you don't, you can just go run VMeSs
                            David C Miller

max@plus5.UUCP (R. Max Mutrux) (09/02/84)

[]

I would also be interested in any SUMEX infomation.  Maybe someone would
reply to the net about this so all of use could take a look.

					Thanks

--
		(char)Max_Mutrux	..ihnp4!plus5!max
					Saint Louis, Mo.