[net.micro.apple] Need to Replace Accounting Software

jeh@ritcv.UUCP (Jim Heliotis) (02/09/85)

I am sorry if you have seen this notice before; as far as I could tell, it
did not get out.

					--- Jim

My mother is a public accountant who uses an Apple ][+ for her work.  Her
main accounting program's disk was recently scrogged, and she has
been unable to find a new copy of the disk at any local store, nor
at several places in Manhattan which she has tried.  The company does not
even answer its phone (definitely not a good sign)!

Anyway, to get her through the next month or two, until she can
acquire and learn a new software package, and re-enter all her
information into the new files, she is looking for a good copy of the
old program.  Does anyone out in netland have one, or know where she
might find one?

Company:		BPI Systems, Inc.
Software:		General Ledger, version 1.8

Just write to me with any info.  Or, if you prefer, you may contact her
via USSnail or MaBell:
			Ms. Delaine Heliotis
			Heliotis Associates
			195 East High Street
			Somerville, NJ 08876
			201-722-1576

Thanks for your help.

				Jim Heliotis
				{seismo,allegra}!rochester!ritcv!jeh
				ritcv!jeh@Rochester.ARPA

P.S. By the way, any recommendations for new general ledger programs would be
appreciated.

jsp@unccvax.UUCP (Joel Patterson) (02/12/85)

From jsp  Mon Feb 11 16:32:40 1985
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 85 16:32:40 est
From: jsp (Joel Patterson)
To: ritcv!jeh
Subject: Re: Need to Replace Accounting Software (Apple ][)

BPI is still a sound company and should be able to help.
KEEP TRYING!

As for a new general  ledger package  I would recommend
STATE OF THE ART General Ledger.
It is complete and easy to use, and several other modules
interface to it.  ie A/R, A/P, Payroll, Inventory control etc.
See you local apple dealer for details and a demo.

jsp@unccvax