[net.micro.apple] Wanted -- Apple ][+ Motherboard

jamesp@dadla.UUCP (Jim Perkins) (08/21/85)

Hello,

Does anyone out there in net.micro.apple have an Apple ][+ motherboard that
they would be willing to sell to me?  I have a kit-built Apple with TI
sockets (* AGGGGHHHH! *), and I would like to try new sockets so my memory
access will be consistent (one gets tired of having Flight Simulator ignore
keys, freeze up, or Pac-man ghosts become even more ephemeral as Pac-man
vanishes into the (void)...)

James T. Perkins -- dadla!jamesp, orstcs!jamesp

When someone says "I want a programming language in which I need only
say what I wish done," give him a lollipop.
--

James T. Perkins -- dadla!jamesp, orstcs!jamesp

		  ````	``````	``````	``````	`    `
		 `	     `	`    `	`   `	``  ``
		``````	     `	`    `	`  `	` `` `
		    `	     `	`    `	` ` `	`    `
		````	     `	``````	``   `	`    `

			E n t e r p r i s e s

morrism@ecn-aa.UUCP (Mitchell J Morrison) (08/25/85)

In article <364@dadla.UUCP> jamesp@dadla.UUCP (Jim Perkins) writes:

>Hello,
>
>Does anyone out there in net.micro.apple have an Apple ][+ motherboard that
>they would be willing to sell to me?  I have a kit-built Apple with TI
>sockets (* AGGGGHHHH! *), and I would like to try new sockets so my memory
>access will be consistent (one gets tired of having Flight Simulator ignore
>keys, freeze up, or Pac-man ghosts become even more ephemeral as Pac-man
>vanishes into the (void)...)
>

>James T. Perkins -- dadla!jamesp, orstcs!jamesp

	If you, or anyone is interested, you can buy a New Apple II+
motherboard for $200. 64K built in Z-80 card.
	Because it breaks a few copyright laws, I must insist that inquiries
come through E-Mail or U.S. mail.
	Sorry, but that's the biz...

				-morrism-

    Mitchell J. Morrison Hacker/Progrmmer/Consultant at Large

    UUCP: {decvax, ihnp4, seismo, ucbvax}!pur-ee!ecn-aa!morrism

    U.S. Mail: 902 S. 9th St. Lafayette, IN 47905

    Ma Bell: 317-423-2054 or 317-742-5259 (both voice)

	"Goto jail. Directly to jail. Do not pass go. Do not collect $200."

geb@cadre.ARPA (Gordon E. Banks) (08/25/85)

Jameco is selling Apple motherboards for $99 ea.  See
Byte for the address.