[net.micro.apple] Is there a kermit for Apple /// out there somewhere?

cgeiger@ut-ngp.UUCP (Charles S. Geiger, Esq.) (11/26/85)

Well, is there?  I need desperately to get ascii text files off of
this ancient machine, and I have no way of doing it; nothing I know
of recognizes the SOS operating system.

Thanks,
Charles Geiger
University of Texas

ralphw@ius2.cs.cmu.edu (Ralph Hyre) (11/28/85)

In article <2651@ut-ngp.UUCP> cgeiger@ut-ngp.UUCP (Charles S. Geiger, Esq.) writes:
>Well, is there?  I need desperately to get ascii text files off of
>this ancient machine, and I have no way of doing it; nothing I know
>of recognizes the SOS operating system.

Well, ProDOS (for the Apple //) can read SOS Text files, so your problems
should be solved if you can get find an Apple // running ProDOS. Then you
should be able to upload the file from an Apple // a bit easier.

					- Ralph