[net.micro.apple] There"s no net.sources.//e

god3@sphinx.UChicago.UUCP (Peter Godwin) (02/03/86)

I'd like to know why too.  I think the Mac is getting too much attention
these days - sure its a fine machine but Apple // owners are getting
the raw end of the deal.  I have been devoted to my Apple // for 6 years
now and keep up to date constantly - its getting more difficult to find
user groups and sources of info on the // as compared to the Mac.

If anyone knows a way to remedy this (having a new system sub-board created)
do it!

Peter Godwin, University of Chicago

kamath@reed.UUCP (Sean Kamath) (02/06/86)

In article <1579@sphinx.UChicago.UUCP> god3@sphinx.UChicago.UUCP (Peter Godwin) writes:
>I'd like to know why too.  I think the Mac is getting too much attention
>these days - sure its a fine machine but Apple // owners are getting
>the raw end of the deal.  I have been devoted to my Apple // for 6 years
>now and keep up to date constantly - its getting more difficult to find
>user groups and sources of info on the // as compared to the Mac.
>
>Peter Godwin, University of Chicago

	I noticed recently that Sculley has decided to go headlong with the
// line.  The MACWORLD EXPO was changed to include the // line.  Also
noticed that Woz is buying back his Apple stock.

	The // is gonna come back, strong as ever (Not that I'm COMPLETELY
against the Mac :-).  After all, my job is working on them...).

 	Sean Kamath

UUCP {ihnp4,decvax,ucbcad}!tektronix!reed!kamath

And I looked again
And the monster was me...