[net.micro.apple] "kermit request"

188622462@excalibur.UUCP (Greene T Richard) (05/22/86)

HELP!!!

Recently, somebody posted a set of source codes for Kermit.  I had
not bothered to extract them, due to lack of disk space on my account.
Now, someone here got around to purging all old articles (more than two
weeks old) and I no longer have these important codes.  Could whoever has
the latest version please e-mail it to me?  I have the patch that was just
posted, so let me know if that has been implemented on your copy or not.

Thanks in advance,
--

Rick Greene
(take your pick)    ...!psuvax1 -\

medin@noscvax.UUCP (Ted Medin) (05/29/86)

In article <30@excalibur.UUCP> 188622462@excalibur.UUCP writes:
>HELP!!!
>
>Recently, somebody posted a set of source codes for Kermit.  I had

 Dont know if this is what you want but:
 You can get everything we have done by ftping to "shark" sign on
as anonymous and get these files:
 ker*mit.applek3m65     - the source for the main routines
 ker*mit.p459comsrc     - the source for the com cards
 ker*mit.kermit65doc    - the updated documentation
-------- the following files are what we put to the net for beta test ------
 ker*mit.p159doc        - documentation for installation and differences
 ker*mit.p259mainhex    - part1 of the main routines hex
 ker*mit.p359mainhex    - part2 of the main routines hex
 ker*mit.p459comsrc     - source for the com cards
 ker*mit.p559sschex     - super serial card's hex
 ker*mit.p659msvhex     - microtek card's hex
 ker*mit.p759hmmhex     - hayes micro modem card's hex

Let me know if I can be of any help.
 I dont know how your ftp is but we have to watch out for those
special characters in the file names.

 Watch out for #1 & #3 they are very large.
			      Ted