[net.micro.apple] Kermit

jpierre@utai.UUCP (Pierre Corriveau) (05/13/86)

Is it possible to obtain the most recent version of
KERMIT for an Apple //e on a floppy? Does Colombia
University still support it and is it willing to mail
a diskette with the software?

Jean-Pierre Corriveau
TORONTO@utai

ejb@think.ARPA (Erik Bailey) (05/17/86)

In article <1661@utai.UUCP> jpierre@utai.UUCP (Pierre Corriveau) writes:
>Is it possible to obtain the most recent version of
>KERMIT for an Apple //e on a floppy? Does Colombia
>University still support it and is it willing to mail
>a diskette with the software?
>
>Jean-Pierre Corriveau
>TORONTO@utai

I would REALLY like to obtain a version of Kermit compatible
with the //c. Any chances of a posting? A lot of people would
benefit, and this newsgroup has low traffic anyway. If not,
could some nice person (I'm sick of "kind soul") give me pointers,
either net or physical, to the program?

And now for something completely different. Does anyone happen
to know the latest version of AE-Pro (ASCII Express -- Professional)?
I have v4.30P... adTHANKSvance... --Erik

--

Erik Bailey        -- 7 Oak Knoll                 (USENET courtesy of
ihnp4!think!ejb       Arlington, MA  02174        Thinking Machines Corp.

	   It takes thought to make a program that thinks.
	   But it takes work to make a program that works.

cgm@xrx3b.UUCP (Chris Midgley) (06/24/86)

Is there a good version of public domain kermit available
for the apple IIc.

Please reply directly by mail.
thanks
Chris Midgley

rochester!rocksvax!xrx3b!cgm

<usual disclaimers and this is for my home unit>