what compatibl??? I walso (like thousands of other)want BETTER GRAPHICS like
the ST..(forget the amiga yeccchhhh!!!)  Listening Apple?? Is it hopeless.
Should I sell my //e and by t) an????

U can respond vis vaxmail @ NYMGR::Barrisi

HaVe PhUn

JoE CrApArOtTa

henkp@nikhefk.UUCP (07/18/86)

In article <4147@decwrl.DEC.COM> barrisi@nymgr.dec.com writes:
>Sorry to clutter the Net with this again....
>Does anybody have an specs on it??
>JoE CrApArOtTa

Here the specs I known. This message was posted one month ago
(by a fault of me) only to Net.micro.mac and a (the) source of ...

Subject: New apple-baby VEGAS
Sender: henkp@nikhefk.UUCP (Henk Peek)

From  FIDO SAGA   +31 20 924442  (V21)   Amsterdam Holland

This week Apple has shown a new apple-baby the VEGAS to apple dealers

	Standaard RS232 and printerpoort
	7 slots
	512KB ram extendible to 8MB
	display 768*512, 128 colours of a 4096 colour palette
	disk and mouse controllers

Standard //e software is 6 times faster in 8 bit mode and
16 bit mode is faster.

The status of this new machine is not Known: successor, upgrade or ??

Public announcement september.

Henk Peek
UUCP:   henkp@nikhefk@mcvax
MAIL:	NIKHEF-K, PB 4395, 1009 AJ Amsterdam, Holland

PS: The processor is the 65816