[net.micro.apple] Reply to Jeff Chan: Add your address

dr@ski.UUCP (David Robins) (10/20/86)

In article <> jchan@kim.Berkeley.EDU.UUCP (Jeffery Chan) writes:

>PLEASE *MAIL* REPLIES TO ME.
>
>  This is in caps because the last time I said this some one went ahead
>  and posted their answer anyways.  I think this sounds appropriate:
>  Chisholm's Third Law (a corollary):  If you explain so clearly
>  that nobody can misunderstood, somebody will.

>						Jeff Chan
>						jchan@kim.Berkeley.EDU

If you want a direct reply, a pathname appended to your signature
would be useful.  I, for one, cannot send mail to the address:
		jchan@kim.Berkeley.EDU

					-Dave

David Robins, M.D.
Smith-Kettlewell Eye Research Foundation
(previously known as: Smith-Kettlewell Institute of Visual Sciences)
2232 Webster St; San Francisco CA 94115
415/561-1705 (voice)
			{ihnp4,qantel,dual}!ptsfa!ski!dr

The opinions expressed herein do not reflect the opinion of the Institute!