[net.micro.apple] net.micro.apple <-> info-apple Link should now be 2-way

Ralph.Hyre@ius2.cs.cmu.edu (10/29/86)

This message should show up on net.micro.apple as well.
Date:     Tue, 28 Oct 86 17:15:17 EST
From:     Info-Apple-Request <wmapple@BRL.ARPA>
To:       ralph.Hyre@ius2.cs.cmu.edu
Subject:  [Ralph.Hyre: info-apple]

We think that we've gotten the backlog of Info-Apple requests cleaned
out now and thank you for your patience.  We know that the taxpayers
would not want us to put the list ahead of other very important things
that kept everyone here very busy for about a month and hope that you
now find service satisfactory.

Brint Cooper
Acting Info-Apple Coordinator

----- Forwarded message # 1:

>Date:  7 Oct 1986 16:38-EDT
>From: Ralph.Hyre@cmu-cs-ius2.ARPA
>To: fair@ucb-arpa.ARPA
>Cc: info-apple-request@BRL, postmaster@BRL, zellich@sri-nic.ARPA
>Subject: info-apple
>
>Would you be willing to authorize a site other then brl to send stuff to
>post-info-apple? (for the net.micro.apple<->info-apple link)
>Apparently they're not maintaining the list anymore.
>
>I'm considering sending the following message to info-apple to ask someone
>to add post-info-apple@ucbvax to their redistribution list.
>
>Subject: Need someone to volunteer a slot on their distribution list
>
>The application involves linking net.micro.apple with info-apple.
>Due to the lack of response from by the moderators, we need someone
>who maintains an info-apple redistribution list on a site directly
>on the arpanet (host number 10.X.X.X) to add an  address as berkeley.
>
>Please respond ONLY if you maintain such a redistribution list.
>Thanks.
>
>----- End of forwarded messages

Thanks for the help, Eric Fair and Brint Cooper.

					- Ralph