[net.micro.apple] IIGS upgrade options

CDTAXW@IRISHMVS.BITNET (11/03/86)

Apple is offering both a 256K and 512K upgrades from
a //e to a IIGS.  The 512K option includes an Apple
expansion card with one bank of memory.  This upgrade
DOES include the desktop bus mouse.  This was recently
changed by Apple and appears on their latest price lists.

Mark

god3@sphinx.UChicago.UUCP (Peter Godwin) (11/06/86)

In article <8611031644.AA13743@ucbvax.Berkeley.EDU> CDTAXW@IRISHMVS.BITNET writes:
>Apple is offering both a 256K and 512K upgrades from
>a //e to a IIGS.  The 512K option includes an Apple
>expansion card with one bank of memory.  This upgrade
>DOES include the desktop bus mouse.  This was recently
>changed by Apple and appears on their latest price lists.
>
>Mark

Mark, I am sure many of us out here would like more info on the
above comments made by yourself.  Price for example?

--
Peter Godwin                   uucp:  ...ihnp4!gargoyle!sphinx!god3
Univ. of Chicago Comp Ctr      mailnet:  x9.xpg@UChicago.Mailnet