[net.women] I'm mad as ...

chabot@amber.DEC (Lisa Chabot) (03/07/84)

Some choice conclusion-leaping:
 Subject: Net.abortion
> Can it be because you can't answer my question about what makes the fetus
> different from the child that makes you want to stop the discussion?
> How come we can go on at great lengths about every other topic, but suddenly
> when someone who does not agree with YOU comes along YOU try to move them
> out of sight.  Talk about censorship and closed minds!
> The idea that this argument deserves to be somewhere else is being made by
> people who in the same breath claim that abortion is a decision to be made
> only by the WOMEN involved.  If this isn't a woman's issue than what the
> heck is?
> You can silence me anytime by answering my question so that it makes sense
> to continue the debate.

What the hell is all this paranoid bullshit?
Several people objected to this discussion.  I'm glad it can be moved
elsewhere.  And because many people don't want it here in net.women is why
it gets moved, not because your questions are unanswerable.
Why is net.abortion "out of site"?

Good grief!

NOTE: The above questions (the ones not quoted from squirt!arndt) are merely
rhetorical and not intended to be answered or for rebroadcast at a later time.

	"If you don't know who Hilbert is, what are you doing in his space?",
	Lisa S. Chabot
UUCP:	...{ decvax | allegra | ucbvax }!decwrl!rhea!amber!chabot
ARPA:	...decwrl!rhea!amber!chabot@{ Berkeley | SU-Shasta }
USFail:    DEC, MR03-1/K20, 2 Iron Way, Marlboro, MA  01752
shadow:	...{ decvax | allegra | ucbvax }!decwrl!rhea!avalon!chabot