[net.women] Discrimination against white men - Definition Please

beth@sphinx.UChicago.UUCP (Beth Christy) (05/30/85)

From: cramer@kontron.UUCP (Clayton Cramer), Message-ID: <182@kontron.UUCP>:
>All of L S Chabot's remarks about how Carl Deitrick benefitted apply to
>*everyone* in America today --- food and products are cheap for everyone,
>not just white males.  The benefits of the railroads accrue to us today
>regardless of race and sex.  Why then, are white males subject to special
>discrimination?

Well, we've been talking about this issue in pretty vague terms for quite
some time now, and I have a feeling we're missing each other.  Would someone
out there who actually feels men are "subject to special discrimination"
please specify *exactly* what forms that "special discrimination" takes so
we can talk about it?  Please?  Thanx.

--

--JB                                          Life is just a bowl.