[net.women] Women & Toilet Paper

xavier@ut-ngp.UUCP ( Xavier) (06/08/85)

]From smb@ulysses.UUCP (Steven Bellovin) Fri Jun  7 11:59:18 1985
]
]> ...  You and Sophie ought to get together some night
]> for a good squat and talk all about the male anatomy.
]>
]> And, hey, how about this:  Six guys can all use the same toilet at the same
]> time.  I'd like to see six girls do that:  the girl on the bottom sure would
]> have sticky thighs, eh?  And a real man can stir his drink with his dick, and
]> caulk windows and bathroom tiles with it.  What the hell can you do with your
]> cooze, slut?  Pick up quarters?  The hard way?
]>
	Scott you have done it again.  First you and your cohort Alex
	find nothing better to do then attack a system administrator,
	John Quarterman (jsq@ {ut-sally,im4u} .UUCP) at University of
	Texas and then Sophie and Jeanette.  John did not bother to
	respond to your attacks while Sophie and Jeanette (skillfully)
	responded to your personal attacks in a civil manner.  Somehow
	this did not penetrate your thick head. If your IQ was as high
	as the number of times you do your pick-the-ass,pick-the-ear, and
	then pick-the nose routine, then you would be a genius!  I can
	understand that much of the crap you put out is due to your
	insecurity when Alex "last shakes" you or when you savor Alex's
	"last drop".  I see no wrong in those actions as everyone should
	be able to toot his horn or that of an eager recipient anyway
	he wants or anyway he is able to do.  I would like you to be aware
	that too much of this may lead to yellowing of your teeth or to gum
	disease so brush your teeth more often than your usual once-a-week
	and since you don't care about your breath I won't suggest any
	aids for it.  Since you and Alex can only have friends similar
	to yourselves it probably won't make any difference if Alex washes
	his hands after he services you.

]
]Nothing like nice, civilized discussion, even of issues that don't seem
]of overwhelming importance.  Tell me, Scott, just why do you think that
]Jeanette is (a) a "slut"; (b) a "frigid bitch"; and (c) both at once?  On
]second thought, don't bother telling me; I'd be just as happy not to see
]any more of your postings.
]

	Need I say more!  I think you and Alex ought to crawl under a
	rock for awhile and don't reappear on the net until you become
	"enlightened" and after observing you two for some time, it could
	be a long,long vacation.  To netters other than srt & alex at
	ucla-locus, I apologize for this "emotional" outburst.