[net.women] application to women of word 'horny'

mmar@sphinx.UChicago.UUCP (Mitchell Marks) (07/04/85)

From: quint@topaz.ARPA (Amqueue)
> What makes you think that girls don't have strong physical reactions to the
> sight of aesthetically pleasing men? Girls get horny too, and just because
                                       ^^^^^ ^^^ ^^^^^ ^^^
> dont have an obvious visible physical reaction doesnt mean we dont have the
> same desires.

     Has the application of the word `horny' to women become well
established in colloquial speech?  If you have opinions on this, or
introspections on your own usage, please see a discussion and questionnaire
that I have posted to net.nlang.  The article number (if that helps)
is  <767@sphinx.UChicago.UUCP>.
     Thanks,

--

            -- Mitch Marks @ UChicago