[net.women] net handles

hollombe@ttidcc.UUCP (The Polymath) (07/11/85)

In article <539@ttidcc.UUCP> regard@ttidcc.UUCP (Adrienne Regard) writes:
>The Polymath (aka: Jerry Hollombe)
>>Polly writes:

Since Adrienne has insisted on publishing her local pet name for me to  the
world  I  think  it  only  fair  to  mention that, around here, she's often
refered to as "The Thorny Rose" or "Thorny" for short.

And, as we all know, "That which we call a rose by  any  other  name  would
still have thorns ... ".

It is left as an exercise for the reader to determine whether  any  of  our
handles are appropriate.
--
The Polymath (aka: Jerry Hollombe)