[net.women] PMS and other problems

features@ihuxf.UUCP (M.A. Zeszutko) (07/12/85)

From: Ross M. Greenberg  @ Time Inc, New York

From: Jeanette Zobjeck ihnp4!ihlpl!zubbie

> While there are women who have "monthly difficulties" thre are many more who
> do not or who manage to be job effective regardless.

Further comment:
	For those women who do have PMS or other cyclic problems,
at least they can anticipate them and have a workaround ready.
This beats being caught completely by surprise (as some men seem
to be by their bodily cycles).
--

aMAZon @ AT&T Bell Labs, Naperville, IL; ihnp4!ihuxf!features

greenber@timeinc.UUCP (Ross M. Greenberg) (07/13/85)

Holy Shit!  Would you people please stop flaming me!!  I'm gonna have to
set up a separate mailbox just for the hate mail, or get a 8600 to handle
the load.

Lissen!!!!

The only thing that I have commented on was that *some* women are
less effective due to PMS, and that employers *may* take that
into consideration.

I didn't say I agreed with that, or that it should become a policy
for all institutions!

Jesus, I bring up a topic, and the next thing you know I'm deluged
by people who now consider that I hate women as a class. Just
stop it!

I thought it was a valid topic of conversation.  If it offends you,
or you'd rather not discuss it, or you are convinced
that anyone who brings up such topics is a "knee-jerk" woman
hater.....then I apologize.

Except to those of you who flamed me without reading or thinking:
....you can screw off!

Sorry for a psuedo-flame in this group....

Ross M. Greenberg  @ Time Inc, New York
              --------->{ihnp4 | vax135}!timeinc!greenber<---------

I highly doubt that Time Inc. they would make me their spokesperson.