[net.women] disagreement on status of men's mailing list

jamcmullan@watmath.UUCP (Judy McMullan) (10/24/85)

> the men's mailing list still has not gotten off the ground (it is moving,
> maybe it will become airborne).

I don't know what more you want! I have been receiving packets of letters
fairly regularly and they are damn interesting. There are lots of thought-
provoking comments and some provoking comments! I have seen a fascinating
range of opinions. The articles don't arrive every day but that's not what *I*
would call a criterion for getting "off the ground".

   --from the sssstickkky keyboard of JAM
   ...!{ihnp4|clyde|decvax}!watmath!jamcmullan