[net.women] Child Pornography

colonel@sunybcs.UUCP (Col. G. L. Sicherman) (10/24/85)

["Here comes the seltzer bottle!  We might as well stand and meet our fate!"]

> > How about a ban because it is both disgusting and illegal?  It would have
> > to be made illegal on the grounds that it is disgusting.  I would like
> > to see your reasons for why child porn should be made illegal.
>
> How about "because you can't make child porn without using children
> and it is already illegal to use children for such purposes" ???

How about animated child pornography?  Or even comic books?  No
exploitation there.

-----
	"I know a sheep-lover who likes to look at clouds.  Do YOU
	like to look at clouds?"
--
Col. G. L. Sicherman
UU: ...{rocksvax|decvax}!sunybcs!colonel

dmcanzi@watdcsu.UUCP (David Canzi) (11/02/85)

In article <2425@sunybcs.UUCP> colonel@sunybcs.UUCP (Col. G. L. Sicherman) writes:
>> > How about a ban because it is both disgusting and illegal?  It would have
>> > to be made illegal on the grounds that it is disgusting.  I would like
>> > to see your reasons for why child porn should be made illegal.
>>
>> How about "because you can't make child porn without using children
>> and it is already illegal to use children for such purposes" ???
>
>How about animated child pornography?  Or even comic books?  No
>exploitation there.

Nothing wrong with it, then.

>	"I know a sheep-lover who likes to look at clouds.  Do YOU
>	like to look at clouds?"

No, I prefer the sheep. :-)
--
David Canzi		"Permission is not freedom."