[net.women] Frye in pantyhose?

booter@lll-crg.ARpA (Elaine Richards) (11/03/85)

In article <267@cuuxb.UUCP> frye@cuuxb.UUCP (frye) writes:

>Elaine, I didn't know they made sizes to fit Chocoholics!?!?!
>Why didn't cha tell me? And, I see why pockets are important
>to you. Just don't let that Hershey bar melt in there(8-).
>And don't sit on them Chunkies. Bet them tenny runners are
>great traction to get ya ta th' Fanny May store, huh?(8-)

Chocolholics are not necessarily beyond human dimension. The active
pursuit of the Ambrosial Substance keeps me slender. Key issue in being
a chocoholic is dark clothing that will not show the chocolate stains.
Wash n' wear helps. I need pockets to keep my hands warm. The chocolate
never stays around long enough to wind up being put away.

>Yers fer huger & huger choclit bars.

Here Here!

*****