[net.women] To the moon!

weemba@brahms.BERKELEY.EDU (Matthew P. Wiener) (02/14/86)

If we can send a congressman to the moon, why can't we send them all?

ucbvax!brahms!weemba	Matthew P Wiener/UCB Math Dept/Berkeley CA 94720

gsmith@brahms.BERKELEY.EDU (Gene Ward Smith) (02/14/86)

In article <11858@ucbvax.BERKELEY.EDU> weemba@brahms.BERKELEY.EDU (Matthew P. Wiener) writes:
>If we can send a congressman to the moon, why can't we send them all?
>
>ucbvax!brahms!weemba	Matthew P Wiener/UCB Math Dept/Berkeley CA 94720

  Hey, fella, it's congressPERSON ! Besides, we never did.

  I submit the following for your consideration: "if we can send one
mathematician to the moon, why can't we solve the Riemann Hypothesis?"
It's not funny, but it's probably sexist. Think about it.

ucbvax!brahms!gsmith    Gene Ward Smith/UCB Math Dept/Berkeley CA 94720
ucbvax!weyl!gsmith      "When Ubizmo talks, people listen."