[net.women] Vendetta! was Re: Beach harassment

cs111olg@ucla-cs.UUCP (02/19/86)

[Dear netters! Sorry to have to post this on the net, but the scum(Ray Frank)
 has insulted me IN PUBLIC! Consider this to be a gauntlet hurled in his face.
 This is a duel. He may choose the grounds for the shoot-out!]

In article <15284@rochester.UUCP> ray@rochester.UUCP (Ray Frank) writes:
>  Well folks, let's here it for Oleg, that foreigner who has followed me around
>the net for a year like a monkey on my back, let's here it for his accomplish-
>ment in contributing new heights of depravity to the net.

At least I have an excuse for poor grammar and spelling. What's yours? Low IQ?

>  I should explain why Olegisky hounds me.  Some time back I said something

My name is Oleg Kiselev, NOT "Olegisky". If you don't like my name - TOUGH!

>about his beloved idol, Frank Zappa, that he didn't like. Obviously, being a
>foreigner, he doesn't understand that we Americans have become very accustomed
>to freedom of speech and have a right to our opinions.  Judging by his colorful
>and distasteful use of adjectives, his lack of articulation can only be
>accounted for by his playing hooky instead of attending english language
>classes, or perhaps he is simply of that class of person,  but in any case,
>Olegisky is a case.   If it'll make you feel any better Olegisky, compared to
>yours, Zappa's is a class act.

Gee! THANX, Ray! Judging by YOUR articulate and eloquent use of English one
does not need to be a foreigner to be "colorful". And what is "hooky"? My
knowledge of English is so poor...

As for your "articulate" and "colorful" article about Zappa being the cause for
my intense hatred of you - no such luck! Need I remind you of you article in
net.women about 6 months ago in answer to Elen that has insulted every
intelligent net reader? Or your "brilliant" net.religion articles? Or your
threat to sue me? Need I go on?!

>  Even net.chess was subjected to such a posting aimed at me by Olegisky.  You
>see, there doesn't have to be a controversial subject to rattle his chain.  He
>simply rattles his own chain.  Woof!

I will post what I want and where I want it, Ray! I abide by the nettiquette,
not your sympathies. And beware of that chain looping around your throat one
day, Ray!

>your buddy  0 0
>             :
>            <->
>Ray
>You don't like me anymore?  Whaaat anymore?

I guess I NEVER liked you, Ray Frank! But then again, what do we, dumb
foreigners, know? After all it's by the men like Ray Frank that America is made
what it is...

******* FLAMES ON! ********************************
(what came before was an exercise in self-control)

You lame-brained twit! Of all the places to flame me you chose net.women!
A group where you are not liked, respected or wanted! What gives you the idea
that YOU have anything to say anyway? You have shown yourself to be a dumb,
bigoted, misogynistic, sexist, xenophobic, uneducated asshole with a poor taste
in art and music! I bet most readers of this news group will agree with me on
most of these counts!

I have no idea what cave you creeped out of... All I know is that you attitudes
and ideas make me sorry one can't exercise an option of post-natal abortion in
this country. You would be a ripe subject! I suggest you either get the fuck out
of this news group or get a brain implant!

If you failed to notice that I did NOT flame you for your first offensive
article giving you a chance in hope that may be you have wisened up, and only
followed up on your shameles and insulting drivel when you insisted on making
yourself a regular installment in this net group -- you are a worse fool than I
imagined... Sigh! When will I learn NOT to be a nice guy and not give people a
benefit of the doubt?!

***************** Flames off **************************

Well, sorry about that, fellow netters! As you can see I tried to be reasonable
and calm. I really tried...
"The suspect is judged guilty untill proven to be an idiot"
                                        Oleg Kiselev, student again.

cjhoward@watnot.UUCP (Caleb J. Howard) (02/21/86)

Oleg writes:>
> You lame-brained twit! Of all the places to flame me you chose net.women!
> A group where you are not liked, respected or wanted! What gives you the idea
> that YOU have anything to say anyway? You have shown yourself to be a dumb,
> bigoted, misogynistic, sexist, xenophobic, uneducated asshole with a poor taste
> in art and music! I bet most readers of this news group will agree with me on
> most of these counts!

                   That about says it all.

             ts!

aleksand@umcp-cs.UUCP (Richard Aleksandr) (02/21/86)

>[Dear netters! Sorry to have to post this on the net, but the scum(Ray Frank)
> has insulted me IN PUBLIC! Consider this to be a gauntlet hurled in his face.
> This is a duel. He may choose the grounds for the shoot-out!]
>

>You lame-brained twit! Of all the places to flame me you chose net.women!
>A group where you are not liked, respected or wanted! What gives you the idea
>that YOU have anything to say anyway? You have shown yourself to be a dumb,
>bigoted, misogynistic, sexist, xenophobic, uneducated asshole with a poor taste
etc., etc., etc.

Wow! What a man you are, Oleg. I can't help but wonder what Franks would do
to your face if you said that in person. Now THAT would be interesting. But
hell, he's probably a wimp, too. If he's not, though, you'd better watch
yourself. It's easy to insult people on the net- I should know- but that
means if you ever meet the other person face to face they just might want
to kick your little ass.
						Bird Dog

ray@rochester.UUCP (Ray Frank) (02/21/86)

> I guess I NEVER liked you, Ray Frank! But then again, what do we, dumb
> foreigners, know? After all it's by the men like Ray Frank that America is made
> what it is...
>
>Oleg

  Don't ever pretend to be the spokes person for all the decent people who
come over here.  It doesn't make any difference where someone is from or if
they're American or whatever.  I stepped on your toes and your toes only, get
that through your Neanderthal skull Oleg.  To those who got caught up in the
shrapnel, and are offended, I apoligize.  To those who go out of their way
to purposely misconstrue what others say, I don't apoligize, those types cannot
be appeased and certainly is not worth the effort and time trying to.
  I personally have had it with Oleg. He is an ignorant intolerable bore to me
and is not worth one more second of my time.

ray