[net.women] Bird Dog Bites People, was Re: Why male dominance?

cs111olg@ucla-cs.UUCP (03/06/86)

In article <12@umcp-cs.UUCP> aleksand@maryland.UUCP (Richard aleksandr) writes:
>In article <439@ccivax.UUCP> rb@ccivax.UUCP (What's in a name ?) writes:
>>[SOME RATHER HUMOROUS FEMINISTIC STUFF]
>>My boss is a women, the best man for the job.
>>
>>From: a male feminist :-)

[NOW, for a REAL FUN STUFF!!]
>Hey shithead! You're not a male feminist, you're an idiot whatever the hell
>sex you are. Don't lump yourself together with other men. The men out here
>don't get down on their hands and knees and ask their wife to strap on the
>10" dildo, as I have no doubt that you do. While your woman is getting into
>the fudge-packing and you're squealing like a pig in your high pitched voice,
>and yelling 'Shut up, you worthless wimp, or you're going to lick the dildo
>again!', there are men out here who go through life with no such insecurities
>as you seem to have- and women also.
>
>You'd better stick to perfecting your grunting and sucking technique and
>quit posting sickening atricles, slime.
>						B. Dog

HEY! I think this guy is FOR REAL! He sounds SO convincing! He MUST BE speaking
from experience...

He also might be rabid.

						Oleg Kiselev, student again.
						ucla-cs!oac6.oleg
P.S. It really *IS* funny!!!
P.P.S. I remember I just laughed first time I read Ray Frank's and Ken Arndt's
       postings. Then I read a few more... and it was no longer funny, it was
       tragic...