[net.women] net.trample

andrews@ubc-cs.UUCP (Jamie Andrews) (03/12/86)

>In article <327@batcomputer.TN.CORNELL.EDU> cheryl@batcomputer.UUCP () writes:
>>	1960 Born: Glen Cove New York
        ^^^^^^^^^
>>	1978 Graduated: Huntington High School
>>	1982 Bachelor of Science: Cornell University College of Engineering
>>	1984 Master of Science: University of Chicago Department of
>>				Geophysical Sciences
>>	     Doctoral Candidacy Approved

Uhh.... I'm confoozed...  didn't Cheryl say once before that she had grown
grandchildren?  Both she and her kids would have had to get started pretty
early if she's around my age, as she claims now...

No, I'm sorry, she didn't say that -- I remember now, what she said was "all my
children *AND GRANDCHILDREN* approve of my lifestyle".  Clearly if the set of
all her granchildren capable of approval were {}, that would still be true!!
It takes a computer science theoretician...

Who *was* that masked master of equivocation, anyway?

--Jamie.
...!ihnp4!alberta!ubc-vision!ubc-cs!andrews
"Like a dog without a bone, an actor out on loan"