[net.women] ne party directions retry

tll@blade.UUCP (Ms Mischief) (07/31/86)

Or Slack-Bash party
Or AREWENOTRICHROSEN party (come as Rich)
Now that I know approximately who all is going, I'm going to be lazy
and post directions. (OK, I heard that you western people. Whaddaya
doin' reading this anyways?)

From GSParkway heading South:
Take exit 117a (costs 15 cents). Take a
right (should be the direction of a sign saying Aberdeen/Matawan).
Go approx 3 lights to the intersection with a ShopRite on your left
and a Texaco on the right.  Take a left here unto Highway 34. Go
approx. 2-4 miles to a flashing yellow light.

* Take a right at the yellow light onto schank Rd. Go down this road about
2 miles till it deadends at a stop sign. Take a right. Follow this
road (called...ah...mumble) until you reach the first road on the
left called Pleasant Valley Road.  It almost looks like the left
fork of a Y. Go down Pleasant Valley to the second Rd on the right.
This is Beaver Hill Road. Take a right (there is no left, so...) and
go up the road 4-5 houses (notice the ritzy neighbors) till it
deadends at a big blue mailbox. this is the start of our gravel
driveway. Stay to the left (the right is the barn/horses. Leave the
horses alone!) till you reach our...ah..exquisite establishment
(some peoplemay draw an anology between the fraternity houses in
"Animal House". TOGA! You'll know what I mean when you get there.)

Heading South on NJ turnpike:
Take exit 11 to the shore/GSP and follow as above.
(Go south on the GSP)

Heading North on GSP:
Take exit 109 and head west on highway 520/Newman Springs Road. Go
several miles past an Acme store, through at least 3 lights, and
past the white-house like Prudential building (or was it something
else) on your right. The next light after this building is the
intersection of 520 and 34. Take a right on 34 and look for that
flashing yellow light.

Heading N on NJturnpike:
Take exit 7 (? or 7a) to I195. Head East (shore) on 195 to exit 98
on the GSP. Go north on the Parkway.

People driving in and requesting crash space should bring a sleeping
bag. People flying in don't have to if they don't want to.
Don't forget to bring your favorite what ever. Locals, if you have
folding chairs we could use them. That's all I can think of.

Disclaimer: I was not at the IHNP4 party. I did not do that. And
definately not with those people. :-)

sandersr@ecn-pc.UUCP (Robert C Sanders) (08/02/86)

In article <823@blade.UUCP> tll@blade.UUCP (Ms Mischief) writes:
>Now that I know approximately who all is going, I'm going to be lazy
>and post directions. (OK, I heard that you western people. Whaddaya
>doin' reading this anyways?)

Westerners??  Who is west of whom?  You're about as west as you can be
from here (Indiana).
--
Continuing Engineering Education Telecommunications
Purdue University 		...!ihnp4!pur-ee!pc-ecn!sandersr

Let's make like a BSD process, and go FORK-OFF !!	-- bob
(and "make" a few children while we're at it ...)