[net.women] East Coast Party

ambar@mit-eddie.MIT.EDU (Jean Marie Diaz) (08/22/86)

In article <934@hou2g.UUCP> scott@hou2g.UUCP (Josiah S. Carberry) writes:
>A few highlights:

>Kee serenely spending at least a half hour disecting and reassembling
>an Uzi water gun.  And not a single attack hit him in all that time--amazing.
>Why can't we have cease fires like that in the rest of the world?
>Never DID get that sucker working right, though.

Sorry, Scott -- where were you when Matt (I think) heaved a water
balloon at me and got my arm and most of Kee's shirt?  Dissecting
water Uzis is fun, though.....  and I had a great time with Hobbit's.
Matt and Laura finally surrendered -- I think.

--

					AMBAR
"Timid entrant into the Rich Rosen School of Computer Learning...."