[net.ai] sloan's reply to benson's reply to sloan's reply to benson's reply

gary@rochester.UUCP (Gary Cottrell) (03/10/84)

From: Gary Cottrell  <gary>
Date: Fri, 9 Mar 1984  14:28 EST
From: SLOAN%MIT-OZ@MIT-MC.ARPA
Subject: tail recursion: forwarded reply

Gary-
 Of course, Mr. Benson knows that ALL time bombs are, by definition,
waiting to go off.
 As to the essentially recursive nature of TCA, I simply note that
this view requires a stack of dogs; in my experience stacks of dogs
engage in an entirely different form of behavior, which, under the
proper parity conditions, is truly recursive.
-Ken

[If anyone is Really Tired of This, I will stop sending this rather
convoluted conversation between two friends of mine who don't know
each other but apparently should -gwc]