From: estate@abnjh.UUCP (D.R.Pierce)
Newsgroups: net.jokes
Subject: Pauline and Billy
Date: Thu, 9-Aug-84 10:37:08 EDT

     A young boy of seven walked up the sidewalk to the front door of the
town brothel.  After some in depth soul searching he got up the
courage to ring the bell.
     A kindly middle-age lady answered the door dressed in a full length
negligee' "Well, hello young man !  How are you today ?"
The boy was obviously nervous so the lady continued in an amused tone
of voice "My name is Pauline, and I'm the Madam of this house.  What's
your name ?"
     "My name is Billy" the little boy responded "and I want a woman."
     Pauline was abashed at the idea of such a sweet young boy of his
tender years wanting a woman "How old are you Billy ?"
     "I'm seven years old" Billy stated proudly, "and I want a woman
with a venerable disease."
     "A venerable disease ?  Don't you mean a venereal disease Billy ?"
     "I guess so." shrugged Billy.
     "But what would a charming little boy like you want with a woman
that has a venereal disease ?" queried the Madam.
     "I'm not a little boy!" exclaimed Billy "I'm seven years old and
I want a woman with a ven...ven... whateveritis disease!"
     "But WHY do you want a woman with a venereal disease?" urged Pauline.
     "So I can catch it, why else ?" announced Billy.
     "But Billy, why would you want to catch something as nasty as a
venereal disease ?" probed Pauline, her interest flared.
     "So I can give it to my baby sitter." said Bi