[net.ai] Top Ten

daryoush@sdcsvax.UUCP (Daryoush Morshedian) (09/22/84)

What are the top ten graduate programs in AI?
MIT is first I suppose.

--id

berry@zinfandel.UUCP (Berry Kercheval) (09/24/84)

In article <79@sdcsvax.UUCP> daryoush@sdcsvax.UUCP (Daryoush Morshedian) writes:
>What are the top ten graduate programs in AI?
>MIT is first I suppose.
>
>--id

To the best of my knowledge, NO AI program has ever graduated from an
accredited degree-granting institution , though I do know of a LISP
program that's a Universal Life Church minister.....

--
Berry Kercheval		Zehntel Inc.	(ihnp4!zehntel!zinfandel!berry)
(415)932-6900

jbn@wdl1.UUCP (jbn ) (09/27/84)

     The Stanford PhD program probably ranks in the top 10.  (The MS
program is much weaker).

chandra@uiucuxc.UUCP (09/27/84)

If you think MIT is on the top..... good going pal!

daryoush@sdcsvax.UUCP (Daryoush Morshedian) (09/30/84)

Stanford is defintely one of the 3 best, if not THE best.

--id