[net.ai] Image processing group ?

ken@turtlevax.UUCP (Ken Turkowski) (07/04/85)

In article <395@ttidcb.UUCP> guzman@ttidcb.UUCP (Marc Guzman) writes:
>	1 YES vote
>	Specific interests at this time :
>		1) gray scale images
>		2) compression of gray scale images
>		3) filtering any other techniques for removing noise

Make it another vote for image processing.
I am interested in:
	1) Compression of binary, gray scale, and color images
	2) Feature extraction
	3) Image transformations

Note that I have cross-referenced this article to net.ai and net.news.group,
with all followups going to net.news.group where discussion of new newsgroup
creations belong.

I suspect that we could carry on image processing discussions in
net.graphics until the traffic warrants a new newsgroup.
--

Ken Turkowski @ CADLINC, Menlo Park, CA
UUCP: {amd,decwrl,hplabs,nsc,seismo,spar}!turtlevax!ken