[net.college] A Mother asks advice

devine@asgb.UUCP (Robert J. Devine) (11/26/85)

> Thanks for all the replies about housing info for my daughter,
> who has chosen Purdue.  Some of the replies from IU were really
> funny.  (Do you Purdue people know that IU people call your
> school Moo U?)

  And all the time I thought everyone called Purdue University "Undue
Perversity".  Learn something new every day...

ahg@pucc-k (mayer) (12/02/85)

In article <825@asgb.UUCP> devine@asgb.UUCP (Robert J. Devine) writes:
>> Thanks for all the replies about housing info for my daughter,
>> who has chosen Purdue.  Some of the replies from IU were really
>> funny.  (Do you Purdue people know that IU people call your
>> school Moo U?)

	Why PURDUE?  I tested out of IU.

		P O T F H

--
			Andy Mayer
			Purdue University

{harpo,ihnp4,allegra,decvax}!pur-ee!{pucc-h,pucc-i,pucc-k}!ahg
{decwrl}purdue!pur-ee!{pucc-h,pucc-i,pucc-k}!ahg

	"THEY PELTED US WITH ROCKS AND GARBAGE!!"

jss@pucc-j (James S. Schoner) (12/03/85)

In article <1335@pucc-k> ahg@pucc-k.UUCP (mayer) writes:
>In article <825@asgb.UUCP> devine@asgb.UUCP (Robert J. Devine) writes:
>>> Thanks for all the replies about housing info for my daughter,
>>> who has chosen Purdue.  Some of the replies from IU were really
>>> funny.  (Do you Purdue people know that IU people call your
>>> school Moo U?)
>

>	Why PURDUE?  I tested out of IU.
>
>		P O T F H
>
>--
>			Andy Mayer
>			Purdue University
>
>{harpo,ihnp4,allegra,decvax}!pur-ee!{pucc-h,pucc-i,pucc-k}!ahg
>{decwrl}purdue!pur-ee!{pucc-h,pucc-i,pucc-k}!ahg
>
>	"THEY PELTED US WITH ROCKS AND GARBAGE!!"

	You can bet I'll know which school is "better" when I hear some
	hick shouting brilliant phrases like "P O T F H" across the corn
	fields.  :-)

						James S. Schoner
						Purdue University
--

James S. Schoner
Unix Compilers and Languages

ARPANET   jss@asc.purdue.edu

UUCP      {decvax|harpo|ihnp4|seismo|ucbvax|allegra}!pur-ee!pucc-j:jss
          {decvax|harpo|ihnp4|seismo|ucbvax|allegra}!purdue!jss

USMAIL	  Mathematical Sciences Building, Office 204
	  Purdue University
	  West Lafayette, Indiana  47907

PHONE     (317) 494-1787