[net.college] Spring Break in Daytona

lee@rochester.UUCP (Lee Moore) (01/25/86)

Does anybody know what group will be featured in the bandshell in Daytona
Beach during Spring Break?  Usually some beer company brings in a big-name
act.  I heard it might be John Mellencamp (which doesn't excite me...).
Last year it was Hughie (sp?) Lewis and the News.  I tried calling
the Chamber of Commerce's 800 "hot line" but they didn't know.

Lee "lost among the snowdrifts" Moore

--
TCP/IP:		lee@rochester.arpa
UUCP:		{seismo, allegra, decvax, cmcl2, topaz, harvard}!rochester!lee

mullen@ulowell.UUCP (Daniel Mullen) (02/01/86)

In article <14817@rochester.UUCP> lee@rochester.UUCP (Lee Moore) writes:
>Does anybody know what group will be featured in the bandshell in Daytona
>Beach during Spring Break?  Usually some beer company brings in a big-name
>act.  I heard it might be John Mellencamp (which doesn't excite me...).
>Last year it was Hughie (sp?) Lewis and the News.  I tried calling
>the Chamber of Commerce's 800 "hot line" but they didn't know.

Was it Huewy?  I was down Daytona the week of the 17th (?) and the
group we saw was Survivor (of Rocky fame).  I would like to know who
is playing this year also as I will be there again.

          Dan Mullen.