[net.med] Stoll's Dentistry.

gtaylor@astroatc.UUCP (10/31/85)

I had lunch with a dentist friend, took Bill Stoll's thing on
microtubules along just to break the ice. Y'know, ask a few
interesting questions. He looked at Stoll's thing, then up at
me and said,

Who *is* this guy, anyway? This is crazy.

Upshot is that my dentist says that Craig Werner is dead on, and
Bill Stoll is dead off. I don't know either of 'em, so hey.

die lange nachte ist viel zu heiB/ich traume nur noch in rot/die welt
da-drausen is swartz-weiss/nur eine farbe tod/oh biko................
Gregory Taylor/ (wherever)!uwvax!astroatc!gtaylor /Madison, Wisconsin

neal@weitek.UUCP (Neal Bedard) (10/31/85)

In article <220@astroatc.UUCP>, gtaylor@astroatc.UUCP writes:
> die lange nachte ist viel zu heiB/ich traume nur noch in rot/die welt
> da-drausen is swartz-weiss/nur eine farbe tod/oh biko................
> Gregory Taylor/ (wherever)!uwvax!astroatc!gtaylor /Madison, Wisconsin

This is a Peter Gabriel lyric from the song `Biko', auf deutsch.
Do I get a gold star? No? Oh well ... ;-)

Beats reading Bill Stoll's alleged misinformation, anyway.

-Neal
--
"they say compassion is a virtue, but I don't have the ... time."
UUCP: {turtlevax, resonex, cae780}!weitek!neal