[net.med] Danger/non-danger of smoking references wanted

minow@decvax.UUCP (Martin Minow) (02/21/86)

I would appreciate references to literature on the dangers
(or non-dangers) of smoking, especially on the effects
of non-smokers in the vicinity.

Please, no flames about whether smoking is good or bad.

Mail responses to me and I'll summarize for the net.

Martin Minow
decvax!minow

clarke@utcsri.UUCP (Jim Clarke) (02/21/86)

In article <184@decvax.UUCP> minow@decvax.UUCP (Martin minow) writes:
>I would appreciate references to literature on the dangers
>(or non-dangers) of smoking, especially on the effects
>of non-smokers in the vicinity.
 ^^

Presumably, if there are non-smokers in the vicinity, it is more dangerous
to smoke, especially if they are large non-smokers.

Need I add :-)  ?
--

Jim Clarke -- Dept. of Computer Science, Univ. of Toronto, Canada M5S 1A4
              (416) 978-4058