[net.graphics] right arms

cgoudeseune@watnot.UUCP (Camille Goudeseune) (07/04/85)

In article <nf14400001@unido.UUCP> hmm@unido.UUCP writes:
>And what do I do with your right arm ? :-)
>
>	Hans-Martin Mosner
>	Universitaet Dortmund (Germany)
>	ihnp4!hpfcla!hpbbn!unido!hmm
>	      seismo!mcvax!unido!hmm

Well, given the 'right' (pun intended, so there!) software, the right arms
of many people in history have excelled as output devices.  No matter what
anyone else says, Lenny's original Mona Lisa far outshines the many copies
that computers have generated over the last few decades, in my opinion. :-)
		Camille Goudeseune at Universitaet Berlin
			(now known as U. of Waterloo, Canada. ;-> )

robertsl@stolaf.UUCP (Laurence C. Roberts) (07/16/85)

> In article <nf14400001@unido.UUCP> hmm@unido.UUCP writes:
> >And what do I do with your right arm ? :-)
>
> Well, given the 'right' (pun intended, so there!) software, the right arms
> of many people in history have excelled as output devices.  No matter what
> anyone else says, Lenny's original Mona Lisa far outshines the many copies
> that computers have generated over the last few decades, in my opinion. :-)
> 		Camille Goudeseune at Universitaet Berlin
> 			(now known as U. of Waterloo, Canada. ;-> )
Sorry, Da Vinci was left-handed.
Just an offhand remark from a righty.
--
                               From the center of
                          *~    a Paisley Pentagram...

dgary@ecsvax.UUCP (D Gary Grady) (07/18/85)

> From robertsl@stolaf.UUCP (Laurence C. Roberts) Wed Dec 31 19:00:00 1969
> Sorry, Da Vinci was left-handed.
> Just an offhand remark from a righty.

I have always heard he was ambidextrous.

There is also a term "ambisinistrous" coined by a fellow who reached
into a sock drawer with one hand while simultaneously closing it with
the other.  First publication was in Science News.
--
D Gary Grady
Duke U Comp Center, Durham, NC  27706