[net.graphics] hardcopy from the IBM Professional Graphics Device

kent@unc.UUCP (Doug Kent ) (07/30/86)

Does anyone know of code/drivers/etc. for printing the contents of
the Professional Graphics Adapter graphics mode frame buffer?  We'd
be happy with anything -- color, grey scale, or b/w, on any sort of device.

Doug Kent
Psychology Dept.
University of N. Carolina
Chapel Hill, N.C. 27514
919-966-3540
... decvax!mcnc!unc!kent

***** Geniuses are crazy cause they know too much *******

jordan@noscvax.UUCP (Martin C. Jordan) (08/01/86)

In article <81@unc.unc.UUCP> kent@unc.UUCP (Doug Kent ) writes:
>Does anyone know of code/drivers/etc. for printing the contents of
>the Professional Graphics Adapter graphics mode frame buffer?  We'd
>be happy with anything -- color, grey scale, or b/w, on any sort of device.
>
>Doug Kent
>Psychology Dept.
>University of N. Carolina
>Chapel Hill, N.C. 27514
>919-966-3540
>... decvax!mcnc!unc!kent

        I have recently inherited a PGA card and monitor but without
any documentation. How does one access the advanced capabilities of this
card? I do have the PGD driver from IBM and according to the AT technical
manuals there are high level graphics commands available....its just
that I can't read my computers mind. Any help here would be greatly
appreciated.

                                Thanks in advance,

                                Martin Jordan
                                jordan@nosc.ARPA