[net.graphics] Voronoi polygons in neuroanatomy

posdamer@wudma.UUCP (08/13/86)

A student in neuroanatomy has noted that certain structures in the mouse
cortex resemble voronoi diagrams very closely. Is there anyone who has
references to work relating these structures to neuroanatomy, function or
brain information processing? Please respond via e-mail. I will summarize
if there is sufficient response.
			Jeff Posdamer @ Washington University
				...!{seismo,ihnp4,cbosgd}!wucs!posdamer

rns@aicchi.UUCP (Schreiner) (08/19/86)

In article <400@wudma.UUCP> posdamer@wudma.UUCP writes:
>A student in neuroanatomy has noted that certain structures in the mouse
>cortex resemble voronoi diagrams very closely.

Does anyone know of a reference to "voronoi diagrams".

--

	Ron Schreiner		 ******		RS Consulting
	...ihnp4!ronsat!rns	******** ___	P.O.  Box 594