[net.emacs] Looking for source to a public-domain EMACS

bsa@ncoast.UUCP (Brandon Allbery) (12/28/84)

I posted this to net.wanted.sources and got a few replies; but my follow-ups
(mailed, not news followup) received no replies, so I'm asking again
here.  I'd like some pointers to the source to a public-domain version
of EMACS, one which I could bring up on a TRS-80 Model 16 running TRS-XENIX
in its version 1 implementation (Unix V7), and port to the forthcoming
(Real Soon Now) TRS-XENIX 3.00.00 (Unix System III) and to a Plexus P/35
running Unisoft System III.  Can anyone out there help?

Thanks in advance, as they say...

--bsa
--
  Brandon Allbery @ decvax!cwruecmp!ncoast!bsa (..ncoast!tdi1!bsa business)
	6504 Chestnut Road, Independence, Ohio 44131   (216) 524-1416

john@sol1.UUCP (john) (01/04/85)

In article <518@ncoast.UUCP> bsa@ncoast.UUCP (Brandon Allbery) writes:
>of EMACS, one which I could bring up on a TRS-80 Model 16 running TRS-XENIX
>in its version 1 implementation (Unix V7), and port to the forthcoming
>(Real Soon Now) TRS-XENIX 3.00.00 (Unix System III) and to a Plexus P/35
>running Unisoft System III.  Can anyone out there help?
>
>--bsa

Just wanted to set the record straight on which port of UNIX is running
on Plexus equipment. Plexus DOES NOT run the Unisoft port. It is Plexus'
port of System III with Berkeley and SYSV enhancements.

[ Take what I say in a different way ]
[        and it's easy to say        ]
[     that this is all confusion     ]

	John Korsmeyer  @  THE SOLUTION