[net.emacs] Post the GNU diffs!

karl@osu-eddie.UUCP (Karl Kleinpaste) (04/20/86)

In article <12@hyper.UUCP> mark@hyper.UUCP (Mark Mendel) writes:
>Is there an official USENET / GNU distributer?  Obviously somebody
>with ARPA access [but sympathy for USENET bound slobs like me] should
>do this.

I have doubts that anything truly official exists anywhere in the land
of GNU at all, with the obvious exception that RMS and friends run the
show.  Nonetheless, if you've been watching net.emacs with any
regularity for any length of time, you should be aware that osu-eddie
makes GNU Emacs available via a generic uucp login.  You pay the phone
charges, we provide the disc space and uucp access.  We currently have
17.57 plus diff files (.01 increments) through 17.61.  If you need
instructions on how to get access to osu-eddie, write me mail; I will
send copies to any who ask.
--
Karl Kleinpaste