[net.emacs] micro-emacs

devinney@sunybcs.UUCP (George DeVinney) (10/07/86)

I have the source code for MicroEmacs but as yet been unable to
properly compile it for an IBM-PC and cannot track down the problem.
It does compile on UNI* 4.3 so the files are not corrupted.
I have edited the 'estruct.h' configurations for the compiler
and o/s.

Is there anyone willing to E-mail me a version executable on
ibm-pc?

Thanks in advance for any help.

devinney@sunybcs.UUCP (George DeVinney) (10/07/86)

oops! Somehow lost my signiture on that posting:

UUCP   : {cmcl2,hao,harpo}!seismo!rochester!rocksvax!sunybcs!devinney  |
         ...{allegra,decvax,watmath}!sunybcs!devinney                  |
CSNET  :  devinney@buffalo                                             |
ARPA   :  devinney%buffalo@csnet-relay                                 |
BITNET :  devinney@sunybcs                                             |

lawrence@duncan.UUCP (10/08/86)

	You need to tell us what hardware/compiler/memory model
and version of MicroEMACS you are using in order to track down your
problem. Usually MicroEMACS should be compiled in a small code/
large data model on the IBM-PC.
					Daniel Lawrence
					ihnp4!pur-ee!pur-phy!duncan!lawrence

devinney@sunybcs.UUCP (George DeVinney) (10/12/86)

In article <12800017@duncan> lawrence@duncan.UUCP writes:

>	You need to tell us what hardware/compiler/memory model
>and version of MicroEMACS you are using in order to track down your
>problem. Usually MicroEMACS should be compiled in a small code/
>large data model on the IBM-PC.

I am using an IBM PC/XT 640K, Lattice 3.1 compiler. The
micro-emacs is version 3.7 (not THE latest)  Someone
else told me there were some fixes posted to net.sources
about a week after the code was posted.

Not being a C programmer, I don't know what you mean by
small code/large data model and can't find this in the
lattice manual.