[net.decus] cruft

AD0R@TB.CC.CMU.EDU (Cthulhu) (08/19/86)

There was a post here about a man with an 8 and stuff, and it said it
was from tuba@tut.  I've looked around, send mail, and talked to a
postmaster, but I can't find such a person.  Any ideas?
   --------

tuba@ur-tut.UUCP (Jon Krueger) (09/03/86)

AD0R@TB.CC.CMU.EDU (Cthulhu) writes:
>There was a post here about a man with an 8 and stuff, and it said it
>was from tuba@tut.  I've looked around, send mail, and talked to a
>postmaster, but I can't find such a person.  Any ideas?

I'm here!  I'm here!

--> Jon Krueger
uucp: {seismo, allegra, decvax, cmcl2, topaz, harvard}!rochester!ur-tut!tuba

Actually, the man with the 8 is Geoff Inglis, at the Behavior Lab of
Radiation Biology and Biophysics at the Medical Center at the University of
Rochester.  I posted on his behalf.  He's (716)275-3791 or (716)275-3792.  I
was surprised at the strong response on this one, so I'm posting his name
now so you can call him directly.  He really wants to sell this stuff to a
good home where it will help kids learn computers or other happy end.  But
all offers considered in the order received.

					-- jon

--
--> Jon Krueger
uucp: {seismo, allegra, decvax, cmcl2, topaz, harvard}!rochester!ur-tut!tuba
Phone: (716) 275-2811 work, 473-4124 home	BITNET: TUBA@UORDBV
USMAIL:  Taylor Hall, University of Rochester, Rochester NY  14627