[can.general] Idacom is down Down DOWN!

lyndon@ncc.UUCP (04/28/87)

Site 'idacom' is not talking to the rest of the world right
now due to problems with their Ethernet (and much finger
pointing by DEC, Mt. Xinu, and Sun).

They don't expect to have the modems up until sometime
next week. Mail for idacom will be held at ncc until
they get their problems resolved.

Note that this downtime also cuts off 'alpha0'.

Lyndon Nerenberg
Systems Admin.
Nexus Computing Corporation

steve@edm.UUCP (Stephen Samuel) (05/01/87)

In article <1398@ncc.UUCP>, lyndon@ncc.UUCP (Lyndon Nerenberg) writes:
> Site 'idacom' is not talking to the rest of the world right now
> .... until next week. ....
> Note that this downtime also cuts off 'alpha0'.
 ----
Because of !idacom's problems, !alpha0 is currently taking a mail feed
from !edm. (!alberta!edm!alpha0). When !idacom gets back online, I expect
it may return to primary feeder for alpha0 since they only poll us for the
time being.