[can.general] roadster factory?

john@bby-bc.UUCP (john) (02/25/88)

There is supposed to be a company in Ontario (somwhere) called
The Roadster Factory. It specializes in parts for british cars.
If anyone out there knows where in Ontario it is and/or what
their phone number is, I would appreciate getting the info.
Thanks,
	john

.....!ubc-vision!fornax!bby-bc!john

tech@auvax.UUCP (Richard Loken) (03/01/88)

From article <249@bby-bc.UUCP>, by john@bby-bc.UUCP (john):
> There is supposed to be a company in Ontario (somwhere) called
> The Roadster Factory. It specializes in parts for british cars.
> If anyone out there knows where in Ontario it is and/or what
> their phone number is, I would appreciate getting the info.

If there is such a place I would be glad to hear about it ... so please
post any information.

I presently send to Oregon for MG parts.  Ontario would be much preferred
but don't te Don Getty I said that.

     *********	    73
    **********	    Richard Loken VE6BSV
   .      ****
  ..      ****	    Athabasca University
 ....     ****	    Athabasca, Alberta Canada
..........****	    ihnp4!alberta!auvax

ingoldsby@calgary.UUCP (Terry Ingoldsby) (03/05/88)

 From article <249@bby-bc.UUCP>, by john@bby-bc.UUCP (john):
 > There is supposed to be a company in Ontario (somwhere) called
 > The Roadster Factory. It specializes in parts for british cars.
 > If anyone out there knows where in Ontario it is and/or what
 > their phone number is, I would appreciate getting the info.

I get mine from California.  There is also a place that has a fair number
of parts out in B.C., I can find the address if anyone wants it.

When importing British Car parts (with Made in the U.K. on the box) has
anyone had any luck at getting the preferential duty rate?  The back of
the customs form says that it should be given based on country of origin.
My customs man seems to believe that a brief stopover in the USA makes that
the country of origin.

Terry Ingoldsby
...ihnp4!alberta!calgary!ingoldsby

jeff1@garfield.UUCP (Jeff Sparkes) (03/05/88)

From article <249@bby-bc.UUCP>, by john@bby-bc.UUCP (john):
> There is supposed to be a company in Ontario (somwhere) called
> The Roadster Factory. It specializes in parts for british cars.
> If anyone out there knows where in Ontario it is and/or what
> their phone number is, I would appreciate getting the info.

	This address was mentioned on the british-cars mailing list.
Unfortunately, I seem to have deleted that letter.  You should either contat
the mailing list (british-cars@alliant.com) or Dale Cook, who runs it
(dale@alliant.alliant.com).

--
Jeff Sparkes uunet!garfield!jeff1	Television deals in volume, not quality.
jeff1@garfield.mun.edu			Look at your TV.  There's a knob for